Studying in Canada Program

Jan 10th, 2020

Once you complete your study program which ranges between 8 months up to 4 years program, you will be eligible to stay in Canada under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. 

With this program you are eligible to stay up to 4 additional years in Canada and can work in any job without having to receive LMIA from Service Canada

Once you obtain at least one year of work experience in Canada, then the doors are open to you under several Programs such as:

These are several permanent resident categories that you may fit into, including the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program.

Specific Masters Programs in certain Provinces also allows you to receive Permanent Residency even while you are still in your schooling 

Consult with your immigration consultant for more information and support to your application